Terms and conditions
Beetight is a trading name of Matthew Kane. The term 'Beetight' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website, Matthew Kane. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website or service. "Beetight" refers to the web site located at http://www.beetight.com/ and associated tools and software web sites identified by the Beetight brand.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You are solely responsible for any activity that occurs under your username. This includes but is not limited to the use of any images, data, text, audio, video or other media that you display or post on Beetight.
- You may not use Beetight for any purpose that is illegal in England and Wales, the European Union or in your jurisdiction. This includes but is not limited to the sending of unsolicited commercial email or other unwanted electronic communication (Spam) to any other Beetight user or any third party, the distribution of malicious or destructive code or software such as worms, viruses or trojans, the breaching of copyright or trademark law, or the making of libellous, defamatory, obscene or other offensive comments.
- You must not hack or alter Beetight or use it for any unintended purpose.
- You must not gain unauthorised access to any data belonging to Beetight or any other Beetight user.
- You must not decompile or reverse-engineer any Beetight software.
- You must not use any Beetight software except as permitted in conjuction with the Beetight web site.
- We have the right but not the obligation to remove any content that breaches these terms or is considered offensive or inappropriate by us or for any other reason.
- We reserve the right to terminate your account or end this service without warning for any reason.
- You must not display any images hosted on Beetight on any other web site.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.